I cannot do everything, but still
I can do something;
I am only one, but still I am one.
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do
the something that I can do.

– Edward Everett Hale


You can join other supporters by making a donation to help ensure that quality behavioral healthcare services are available to individuals and families in our community. With your support individuals and families dealing with mental illness and/or alcohol/drug addiction can improve their lives.

Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit 501(c) 3 organization registered with the IRS and State of Ohio.

Donate Online

To contribute securely online with your credit card through our partnership with PayPal simply click on the DONATE link below.  


Donate By Mail

Please make your check payable to Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio and mail it to:

Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio
65 Messimer Drive
Newark, Ohio 43055


We are a private, not-for-profit behavioral healthcare organization that provides integrated mental health and addiction treatment services for youth, adults and families.

How do I report an allegation of sexual abuse or harassment?

If you feel that you are being sexually abused or sexually harassed or believe that someone else is being sexually abused or sexually harassed you can report it to our PREA Coordinator, Trista Howard, in person at 65 Messimer Drive, or by phone 740.788.0287, toll free at 1.877.593.6330, or email You also have the option of reporting anonymously outside the organization to Mental Health & Recovery for Licking and Knox Counties, 1435-B W. Main Street, Newark, Ohio 43055, 740.522.1234 or toll free at 1.866.559.6650.p>
To access our agencies final PREA auditor reports for Courage House and Spencer House please click on the appropriate facility.
Courage House Click this Link:
Spencer House Click this Link:
To access annual aggregated sexual abuse data, please contact PREA Coordinator, Trista Howard at the above contact information.

24/7 Crisis Help

If you or someone you know is in a mental health or alcohol/drug crisis, please call Crisis Intervention Services:

Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
740.522.8477 or
1.877.593.6330 toll free.

All other times, including holidays,
dial 211 or
345-HELP (4357) or
1.800.544.1601 toll free