How do I report an allegation of sexual abuse or harassment?

Clients have the right to be free from sexual abuse and sexual harassment and to be free from retaliation for reporting such incidents, and BHP has a zero tolerance policy. Staff will accept reports of sexual abuse or sexual harassment made verbally, in writing, anonymously, and from third parties and shall promptly document any verbal reports. If you feel that you are being sexually abused or sexually harassed or believe that someone else is being sexually abused or sexually harassed you can report it to our PREA Coordinator, Pam Wohlert, in person at 80 Granville Street, or by phone 740.788.3447, toll free at 1.877.593.6330, or email You also have the option of reporting anonymously outside the organization to Mental Health & Recovery for Licking and Knox Counties, 1435-B W. Main Street, Newark, Ohio 43055, 740.522.1234 or toll free at 1.866.559.6650. To obtain aggregate sexual abuse data pertaining to both Courage and Spencer Houses, please contact our PREA Coordinator, Pam Wohlert by phone 740.788.3447, toll free at 1.877.593.6330, or email"

We are a private, not-for-profit behavioral healthcare organization that provides integrated mental health and addiction treatment services for youth, adults and families.

5:30PM – 10:00PM
Purchase tickets here:
Already have your ticket and need the Sponsor Form?
Join our event on our Facebook Page:

24/7 Crisis Help

If you or someone you know is in a mental health or alcohol/drug crisis, please call Crisis Intervention Services:

Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
740.522.8477 or
1.877.593.6330 toll free.

All other times, including holidays,
dial 211 or
345-HELP (4357) or
1.800.544.1601 toll free